This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

boy or girl??


well it seems that i will be an uncle for the 3rd time coming this summer. my sister was really not feeling well during christmas and we found out why.... she's pregnant!

marlito says it should be a girl to make up for the 2 "angels" they already have but i figure that the boys need a younger brother to beat up on when they are teenagers. GOOD TIMES!

Hopefully there is room for 3 on that bunk bed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let's hear it for my cousin!

Way to procreate Yvonne!

*so excited!*

1/25/2007 4:58 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Km. Saying congratulations to someone who is having a baby after 10 years of marriage really means, "glad to hear you're still getting some after all these years!" So thanks!

1/25/2007 5:16 p.m.

 
Blogger bag marla said...

I'm also very excited about this baby...he/she couldn't be born into a better family. Yay you guys!

1/25/2007 8:03 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes buggy, I thought that was implied by my unclassy way of congratulating you.

I really am very excited for you both.

And I concur with Marlito. Good families deserve more babies, so way to do the right thing.

1/25/2007 9:11 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm blushing!

1/26/2007 8:36 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went for another ultrasound yesterday. The doctor so eloquently stated, "that is a penis,.... most likely". We obviously make great boys. Rip and Tear are very happy.

4/13/2007 7:09 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home