This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Monday, March 30, 2009

last bit of wisdom from Pathology

so today marked the end of my Pathology classes. I will miss the fun I had in that class. I have a few last comments to remind me of the good times, the special times we shared.


After talking about the process of aging - "Did anyone ask if we wanted to be born? No, they were just having fun and here you are."

Trying to elicite the idea that young people are always having sex - "Students are like bunny rabbits, they don't do anything but......"

On saying that postmenopausal women have the same risk of developing heart disease as men - "The moment we dry up, the risk is the same."

On why women have such a decreased rate of various diseases until after menopause - "God in his infinite wisdom knew that women had to hold the house together. But once that is over we can be kicked out and replaced."

An interesting conversation in class -
PROF: "How do you know an onion is a vegetable?"
ME: "Because it is a root and that makes it a vegetable not a fruit."
OTHER STUDENT: "Actually it is a modified leaf, not a root. Onions are modified leaves and are vegetables because it is the vegetative part of the plant. Fruits are the reproductive part of the plant."
CLASS: "OHHHHHH! BURN!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Buggy said...

I think I would take every class overed by this prof! Sounds like a great time! I love her views on sex - very funny!
PS my word verification is ionond.... d'onion!

4/01/2009 11:29 p.m.

 
Anonymous chaz said...

mine is ballo

not as good as d'onion

4/03/2009 9:42 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home