This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Well, listen up, I ate a baby. Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for dinner. (I want my baby back baby back ribs)

so further on we came across this horrible scene. apparently a Japanese couple had decided that their lives were more important and they left their child alone to be devoured by the horrible hooved horde. by the time we got there the kid was already gone and the deer had started in on the baby carriage. i mean he was literally eating it!
we tried to shoo him away and instead he turned his hungry gaze towards us. only by throwing some other trash to distract him were we able to escape with all our appendages intact.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't say I blame the deer for eating a baby. Have you really taken the time to look at them? They look delicious! So juicy and tender!

11/10/2005 9:06 p.m.

 
Blogger bag marla said...

What I liked best about this deer was that it wasn't even trying to get at food. When we took this picture it was eating at a thick plastic bag that was holding plastic beach toys (or something like that). I also enjoyed how I tried to get him to leave the stroller alone but he wouldn't. Sure, it would step away for a few seconds, but as soon as it had an opportunity to get right back in there it would. When I realized that trying to keep him from eating the plastic was impossible I passed off my stroller protecting duty to some older woman with a balloon. Watching an older woman hit a deer that's eating plastic with a balloon is really funny, I highly recommend it!

11/11/2005 1:18 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home