This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

who are those giant people?


after walking around the castle we went and caught the train to take us to a ferry to get over to Miyajima island. here we are waiting for the train. and yes, Marlito and i really are that huge. Jun-Jun looked like a child when seen next to us. so we took the train and then the ferry. i had made this same trip about 6 months prior with a larger group of people so i knew what i was getting myself into. Marlito on the other hand was not at all prepared for the craziness that was soon to unfold once we arrived on Miyajima.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What craziness? Where's the craziness? You're killing me here!!

11/08/2005 12:03 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home