This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sushi Sunday


So two weeks ago I found out about this little workshop that was going down on a Sunday over at the STM cafeteria. There was going to be a sushi making class taught by a local chef so I thought that sounded like fun. I mean I already knew how to make sushi rolls but I thought I could pick up some tips from this, plus eat some sushi at the same time. I've been going through serious withdrawal since leaving KW and I needed to get a fix quick!

I don't think the chef had been making sushi very long but the class was interesting and I got to try out making hand rolls and inside out rolls which I hadn't done before. And as a bonus we got to take home the bamboo roller. So now I feel like I have a nice arsenal of sushi options under my belt. All I need are some people to make it for (Mom-in-law and The Silver Fox just aren't the sushi types).
Check out this presentation. I made that :)

2 Comments:

Blogger bag marla said...

yummy!

11/03/2008 5:49 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come and make sushi at my house..... we'll eat it for you!
Looks delish!

11/24/2008 1:00 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home