This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Halloween!!




last weekend my school had their Halloween party and many students showed up to celebrate the devil's holiday. Marlito and i went as a pair of chopsticks. i made it from scratch with materials bought from the 100 yen shop. i think you could build a small house from the stuff at that store. i mean i got a full sized saw for 100 yen. seriously!!
here you have marlito and i, plus my coworker Tyde and Y-ko.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your costume makes me insane with happy. I have to say props for the originality. I had to recycle this year cause I'm a loser and didn't make time to get a good costume.

11/03/2005 5:26 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home