This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chompy Chomperson


walking along one of the side streets we came across this little fellow. he was clearly doing something that he shouldn't be doing. and that was eating garbage. and not just the garbage itself, but the paper bag that the garbage was in. as we walked up closer he seemed to become afraid that we might take away his treasured treat. we was all prepared to bolt and make off with his find so i thought it would be better to keep my distance and let him enjoy his bag. he was munching away as if there wasn't anything better in the whole world.
earlier we had seen 2 other deer eating garbage out of the "deer proof" garbage bins. who knew that these animals were like cute goat/pig/jackal hybrids?
oh how we love you Chompy. chomp on my friend, chomp on!

1 Comments:

Blogger bag marla said...

Chompy reminding me of how Diamond (RIP) would act when we caught him eating something he shouldn't be eating. It made me happy.

11/11/2005 1:25 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home