This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not another Beethoven movie!

Well it seems that the powers that be still consider a giant St. Bernard worthy of a movie and so the 6th (yes, you read that correctly) installment of the franchise is coming to a theater near you. I would have figured that with Beethoven and Beethoven's 2nd there wouldn't be that much material for the character to explore. And then after squeezing out a 3rd, 4th and god forbid 5th movie they should know that you can only beat a dead dog for so long. But no, they don't know. And apparently they don't think anyone has seen the first movie because they basically reuse all the classic gags from it. Unless this movie is supposed to be a tribute to the first one, a slobbery homage of sorts, a veritable tip of the dog collar(?) to the original. If that is the case I say bring on Beethoven's Big Break.



p.s. and as a side note I am sad to see Rhea Perlman sink to such lows.
p.p.s I think "That's MY bacon!" needs to be the hot catch phrase of 2009.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good times!

I agree on Hey, that's my bacon! I'm using it everywhere from here on in.

I also really enjoyed, "Not as much as I love you, dad!"

11/17/2008 4:45 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home