This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

tribute to New Zealand's 4th most popular guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo

Well I just love this scene from Flight of the Conchords and this guy did a bang up job recreating it.




So I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
"It wouldn't be gay to put a wig on a man and pretend they're a woman. How could that be gay if you're pretending they're a woman? Not that I did it."

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is the same dude who did the Star Wars tribute that I posted!

11/17/2008 4:58 p.m.

 
Blogger chaz said...

indeed it is. interesting that we both watched the same guy at the same time.

11/17/2008 8:23 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home