This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

even the deer enjoy a good hotspring!


continuing on we saw a deer all ready to go for a nice relaxing soak in an onsen (hotspring). i mean he even had his towel to dry off with.
this totally boggled our minds. how the hell does a deer get a towel? and why didn't it try to get it off? we watched this fellow wander around and not even once did he seem to care having a towel on his back. maybe he was cold. we will never know. no other "wild" animal would tolerate that.

i think my favourite part of this picture is the look on the deer's face. like he is saying, "what, you never seen a freakin' deer with a towel?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think he looks like he's asking for directions. "Hey, you! Ya, you over there, the pink lanky one! You know the way to the onsen? My harem awaits!"

hehe... animals are fun!

More deer I say! Your public demands it!

11/10/2005 9:11 p.m.

 
Blogger bag marla said...

oh onsen dear...my favourite deer of the day!

11/11/2005 1:11 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi It's me!! Hello from Japan. Please up date your blog. I want to read it.

12/08/2005 8:18 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home