This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Amazing video

So each year the physio students have a fall/christmas formal get together thingy that all the students and staff can go to. It is a get to know you kind of party and this year it is going to be on friday (Nov 21st, mark your calendars).
People give speeches and there is a dinner and dance but the highlight of the evening are the student videos. The first year students are supposed to make videos to introduce themselves and the second year students make a video to introduce the staff. Here is the video made by the Physio Men from the class of 2009.



This year our class had to step it up a little. The Physio Men of the class of 2010 came through with an amazing video that I happened to be able to preview today. I won't give anything away other than to say that it is truly an epic tale. I will post the finished video after the formal along with any others that are available.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think my favourite part was the guy who was threatening to beat people up with a level.

11/28/2008 9:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home