This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Internet explained in one easy word: MAGIC!

I always wondered how the email or an internet worked, but I didn't want to look stupid by asking my friends. Thankfully these two women explained it to me. It all seems so simple, I'm surprised I didn't figure it out before.



p.s. the best way to sell a product is to have two hot women with big breasts discuss it while leaning forward.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sold! How do I order this magical solution to all my problems?

11/24/2008 8:48 p.m.

 
Anonymous Myer said...

Interesting! Now if only we could get all our problems solved with one single solution.

12/14/2017 1:06 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home