This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My girlfriend is a Science Journalist



I had no idea, but Marlito moonlights as a science journalist. Last week I was glancing at the Star Phoenix and there was this article by a young journalist named Janet French and I remember thinking, "She kinda looks like Marlito", but I didn't think anything of it at the time. Now yesterday there was another article and I looked at it closer and this time I was sure it was her. I mean, come on, how could she have kept this a secret from me for so long! And what is with her alias? Janet French!?
I suspect this all started when Marlito spent that summer in Montreal. She got in touch with her french side, got all scientific, and VOILA, Janet French was born.
I am really happy that she has been so successful in her writing, I just wish she didn't feel the need to hide it from me.
Please Marlito/Janet, come out of that journalistic closet and allow your friends to bask in your scientific glory.
Oh, and I like your second blog, especially the post about the giant hairball.

3 Comments:

Blogger bag marla said...

Sooo scary! Even I think that's me!

11/20/2008 9:41 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! That's too freaky! Marla should send her a photo.

11/24/2008 11:04 a.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I didn't think it was that similar when Marlito showed it to me but then I got home and looked at it on my home computer... It's pretty eerie!

I can't believe you've been moonlighting all this time and not telling us Marlito!

11/24/2008 8:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home