This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Monday, January 12, 2009

I can't believe this hasn't been invented


I just love the simplicity of this design plus the way it solves that problem I have every morning.


"I've had this idea for a while. I've come to the conclusion that I'm never getting around to getting it made, so I at least want it publicized.
An ordinary towel right? Correct.
But, it has a distinct blue square in a not so used area of the towel.
Maybe I'm a slob, but I usually don't get a new towel every single day. And, I've got to dry my entire body. Some of which don't always get 100% clean.
I dry my ass, then the next day I use that same spot on the towel to dry my face. There it is, and it sucks.
The blue square is the designated section of the towel to dry your ass"


Now isn't that a great invention?

4 Comments:

Blogger bag marla said...

Best comment EVER!

1/13/2009 5:23 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the square should be brown, not blue..... just an idea.

1/14/2009 9:42 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that is an option....

oh, and this wasn't my idea. I just thought it was funny.

1/14/2009 6:40 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah! I know it wasn't your idea, Chaz! I am a little concerned about why you thought it was so great though...

1/14/2009 9:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home