This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

"feel my quads"

so being in physical therapy we were told early on that we are ambassadors for proper body mechanics. in fact we had several classes called LTR focusing on how to position ourselves when doing lifts and transfers (and repositioning). and so I saw this series of Public Service Announcements featuring Batman and Joker and one of them in particular was dear to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger bag marla said...

nice!

11/24/2008 7:39 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You ever see my calves? Unbelievable.

11/24/2008 8:56 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh good times. I just watched the rest of those. They are GOLD!

11/24/2008 9:05 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home