This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Is anyone else getting goosebumps thinking about X-Men Origins: Wolverine?



I know that the trailers have made it out to seem like just a bunch of explosions with a jacked up Australian (check out his arms! he should change his name to Huge Jackman) flying around. But you have to look past the trailers to the underbelly of the movie. I'm not sure what that means but it doesn't detract from my excitement for this movie.

I mean look at the characters; Wolverine, Sabretooth, Weapon X, Deadpool, Gambit, Silver Fox, The Blob, Merry Brandybuck, a member of the Black Eyed Peas..... I mean you don't get any tougher than Will i Am or a hobbit.

Anyways, what I am saying is that the movie looks cool and nobody can change my mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I nearly peed a little in my shorts when I found out this was being made. I'm thrilled about it!

1/19/2009 11:45 p.m.

 
Blogger bag marla said...

Um. Eww.

1/20/2009 5:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

'scuse me! I nearly peed. It's not like I did or anything.

2/09/2009 10:07 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home