This is a blog about my life. I wanted a way to include people in my life that could fit any schedule.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Keanu Reeves is a Cowboy Bebopper




I just found out that the movie that I have been waiting so long to hear more about has cast Keanu Reeves as the main character.




Let us all take a moment to allow that to sink in........






Other than being lanky, having dark hair, and proving that he can do spin kicks I just don't see how anyone could have allowed this to happen. WHY?! Why ruin a perfectly good idea before it can even be filmed?


Damn you Neo, damn you straight to Hell. Oh wait, I guess you already have proven that you don't mind hell that much (stupid, stupid Constantine. Why do I even watch movies with this guy in them?).




2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nooooooo!! Keanu is the opposite of cool! There's no way he can pull this off. None. nada. Zero.


BOOO! (and damn me for still wanting to see it).

1/19/2009 11:44 p.m.

 
Blogger bag marla said...

You just ruined my day.

1/20/2009 5:30 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home